UK Militaria Dealers
What does becoming a Militaria Dealer mean?
Militaria includes a wide variety of items ranging from current items to artifacts that are thousands of years old. Collecting anything is a highly personal endeavor done for specific reasons. Some militaria collectors focus on a particular type of item, some focus on a particular time in history or war period, while others focus their interests on one particular army or nation. In any case, a collector’s personal motives will determine the types of items that person specializes in collecting, the condition the items need to be in, and the price that is acceptable. The most common reasons for collecting militaria are sentimental reasons, historical reasons, educational reasons, and financial reasons.
Where and what kind of UK Militaria Dealers are we?
At ww2buyer we are specialized in buying, selling and swapping all forms of Militaria. We operate from a large nineteenth century warehouse, one which stands beside the historic Arundel Castle a major tourist attraction in Sussex.
Our collectors site is specialize in original WW2 historical military artefacts. All types of militaria from all nations are offered here including uniforms, headdress, weapons & equipment.
We endeavour to accurately describe and photograph the items for sale. All items are original and authentic to their period unless stated.
Artefacts offered on this site are sold purely for their historical interest and any political affiliation, intonation or intention is most definitely not entertained.
Why you should trust us among dozens of UK Militaria Dealers?
WW2Buyer is part of the buying strategy of “The Arundel Militaria Collection”, one of the biggest Second World War military antiques’ store.
We only handls items in terms of their historical interest. We don’t countenance political, ethnic or social affiliation with any item offered for sale.
We are always looking to buy genuine items, from a single item to a full collection, directly from Collectors, Veterans and their families who will avoid giving auctioneers a slice of the pie.
We also buy for long term investment groups therfore the purchase price is less critical for us.
We recommend you, before you accept what you are told is a “ fair price” for your Militaria object, obtain a second opinion. Whatever another UK Militaria Dealers offers you, WW2buyer would like the opportunity to make you the most competitive obligation free offer!
How are ww2buyer Militaria valuations made?
ww2buyer, a division of Arundel Antiques Market, aims to offer accurate Militaria valuations in order to verify the value or the authenticity of an item. Our online appraisals service allows users to enter a description of their militaria or war relic and upload a few images using a form on the site. Then, we send you back written Militaria valuations, not authentications, which include a full description of your item and the procedure used to estimate its current value.
Which types of appraisal services we offer?
Our experts from ww2buyer, placed in Arundel, make militaria valuations through two procedure:
FREE Militaria valuations are done online and does not include any legalized, signed and hardcopy documents.
1. Some items may require to be inspected in “real”, otherwise we might not be able to give you an appraisal estimate.
2. We reserve our right to refuse to give an appraisal, whenever found appropriate, according to the site’s internal regulations.
3. Items without picture will not be reviewed!
4. We cannot be held responsible for any of the appraisal services provided or any appraisal estimate, which may later be found to be incorrect!
PREPAID Militaria valuations provide you with original legalized, signed and hardcopy documents sent to you by registered mail.
- You will be asked to fill all necessary details in a form.
- Your request will be reviewed within 48 hours and you will first receive by e-mail a free online appraisal, including the estimate you will have to pay for a hardcopy legalized and signed appraisal document.
- This free message will also include a link to an online payment form, where you can pay for the above document.
- Upon payment confirmation, all hardcopy documents will be sent to you via registered airmail worldwide. Usually this may take up to 15 days.
Find out the value of your item with our Militaria valuations!
ww2buyer services are designed to give you an expert’s opinion regarding the value of a collection and which items in the collection are the highlights. With experts in virtually every category, you will get fast and accurate item Militaria valuations.
Call today or email some group images of you collection and receive a deal that you will like!
Are you looking to get better militaria prices when selling any WW2 artifacts ?
If so you need look no further! Even if you might have just started your research or, however, have spent quite a bit of time visiting different antiques, collecting and appraisal websites, ww2buyer.com will offer you the best militaria prices.
We are specialized in the buying of both individual war souvenirs and collections at all levels. We are dedicated, professional, store based retailers. Most of our business income is derived from servicing and established clientele of “high end” collectors, museums and ethical investment groups.
Some advice on getting the best militaria prices
1. Quality is very important. Just because something is old doesn’t necessarily make it valuable. The better its condition, the more it’s worth.
2. No matter what information you find regarding the value of your antique or collectible, it’s only worth as much as someone is willing to pay you for it! Just because a price guide says your antic is worth $1000, if no one will give you that much, then it’s not.
That’s why we suggest you to trust in ww2buyer, placed in Arundel (South of England). Here you will receive the trade prices you have reached without dealing with one hundred emails from a dozen virtual dealers.
Why choose militaria prices of ww2buyer?
- Free of charge Consultation and Valuation service.
- We buy all foreign and domestic military items offering clients confidentiality.
- We work with hundreds of investors and collectors worldwide so you will receive a better return price for your items.
- Retailers such as ourselves are more likely to pay you higher prices. for your Militaria, as items don’t have to pass through several sets of hands before being sold.
- We make it simple for you to turn your items into cash fast.
Take the initiative and contact us at ww2buyer.com. You have nothing to lose, just lots to gain!